OUR CURRENT SERIES - God With Us
During the Christmas season we celebrate the fact that God has come to dwell with us. This is a very nice idea, but what does God's presence actually do for you when you face incredible difficulties? We invite you to join us over the next few weeks as we light the candles of Advent and hear honest stories from the people of Faith Community Church. You will be encouraged when you hear about the presence and power of God in traumatic loss, debilitating physical illness, infertility, and broken family relationships.
- Nov. 26 - The Reality of JOY - Luke 2: 8-10 - Andy Interviews Krista Kessler
- Dec. 3 - The Reality of PEACE - Luke 2: 11-14 - Andy Interviews Rachel Nigh
- Dec. 10 - The Reality of HOPE - Luke 1: 39-45 - Andy Interviews Zeph & Kayla Delgado
- Dec. 17 - The Reality of LOVE - John 3: 16-17 - Andy Interviews Dwight Martin
- Dec. 24 - Christmas Eve by Candlelight - 5pm - No morning worship!
- Dec. 31 - All-Ages Communion Service
- Jan. 7 - We begin our new series for the new year
Android and Web Interface:
Subscribe to our free podcast on Google Play Music by clicking here.
iPhone and iTunes users:
To subscribe to our free podcast, please visit us at the iTunes Store by clicking here.